From dormers, residential sunroom additions, “open” porches, and mobile home roofs, to industrial and agricultural buildings where low slope roofs are common place, Peel & Seal® is an excellent solution for these applications. The self-adhering, weatherproof, reflective surface not only forms a highly effective barrier to the elements, but also limits solar heating to help keep the temperature of building interiors significantly cooler.
PEEL & SEAL® FEATURES
- Single-ply, direct-to-deck installation
- No torches, mops, glues or fasteners required
- Designed to be left exposed indefinitely to the elements
- Maintenance-free, tough, durable aluminum surface
- Adhesive system will not crack or dry-out
- Surface reflects heat keeping internal temperatures cooler
- Available in four color options and seven width sizes
Peel & Seal® Approvals
- ASTM D 1970
- ICC-ES ESR 1654
- Florida Building Code FL# 11842.2, 13025.1, 13025.2
- Miami-Dade County Approved
- UL® Classified Prepared Roofing Accessory
- Texas Department of Insurance Accepted RC38
Peel & Seal® is compatible with EPDM roofing systems by utilizing an MFM-approved EPDM primer.
Peel & Seal® is perfect for hundreds of uses ranging from full-roof applications to patching gutters and vent pipes. Fully pliable and providing a secure seal at edges, corners and over gaps, it is ideal for roof areas that are often difficult to waterproof, including locations where ducts, vents, chimneys, or air conditioning units either protrude through, or are roof mounted.
Peel & Seal® – the original, maintenance-free, energy efficient, economical, self-sealing roll roofing you can count on for any low slope/low pitch application.
Peel & Seal® carries a 10-Year Warranty.
Peel & Seal® is the original, 45 mil self-stick roll roofing specifically designed for low slope residential and commercial waterproofing applications. Can be used for whole roofs, flashing, patching, repairs or general waterproofing – can be exposed indefinitely.